Golf Day 2021
The 29th Anniversary Golden Stave Golf Day Featuring the "David Gilchrist Ambrose Challenge" will be held on Friday 28th May at the Beverley Park Golf Club. As usual the day will be lots of fun and enjoyment which we are well known for. The format will be the usual 4 ball Ambrose, with a lot of additional surprises over the 18 holes.
Golf Day Agenda
||Registration and BBQ / Sausage Sizzle Breakfast
||Lunch and drinks in the clubhouse followed by the Presentation and Prizes ceremony!
Compete for the annual “David Gilchrist Ambrose Challenge” in memory of our good mate and former loyal hard working committee member David Gilchrist. So we ask all our loyal supporters and friends to join us and honour David’s memory on Friday 28th May and pay tribute to David in a way he would have liked. By helping make it a wonderful day to remember of golfing fun and raising even more money for kids in need.
Price Packages (all prices include GST)
||$1,500 per hole (includes team of 4 plus hole signage)
|Teams of 4 players
Fee includes green fees, balls/tees, motorised golf cart hire, team photograph, goodies show bag, BBQ Sausage Sizzle Breakfast, Lunch and drinks in the clubhouse for your team. As always the Golf Committee has some surprises in store which will make for a day of fun and laughter so that you can enjoy and feel confident to bring your clients along.
Golden Stave Supporters Club Membership is free of charge, join now or check that you are not already a member by clicking on Forgotten Password and entering your email address for Membership verification.
Acceptable Dress Standards
- On the course, in the Clubhouse and practice areas - shirts with attached collars worn tucked into tailored slacks and shorts.
- Sport socks are allowed in white only
- Golf attire is acceptable in the Clubhouse
- Ladies should have smart casual wear
- Knee length shorts acceptable
Unacceptable Dress Standards
- Beach shorts or slacks, elastic or draw-string waited shorts or slacks
- Any articles of faded or dilapidated clothing
- Golf shoes must be worn whilst playing
- Thongs or sandals are prohibited on the course, in the Clubhouse and practice areas
It does not matter if you do not have a handicap, the committee will allocate on your last score.
|Male maximum handicap:
||Female maximum handicap:
- Ambrose Winners
- First runner up
- Second runner up
- Best scratch score
- Nearest to the pin (par 3)
- Longest driver
- Perpetual trophy
- Individual winning team trophies
If you have any questions or wish to become a sponsor, please email Larry Warren (General Manager) at firstname.lastname@example.org, or call Larry on 0406 428 969.