Friday October 19th, at the Four Seasons Hotel, 199 George St, Sydney.
Help THE MUSIC & ENTERTAINMENT INDUSTRIES celebrate 40 years of helping thousands of sick, handicapped and underprivileged children at The Golden Stave Charity Lunch.
SHEPPARD + RUSSELL MORRIS + THE RADIATORS + MARK VINCENT
+ SPECIAL GUESTS COMEDIANS RHYS NICHOLSON
+ BECKY LUCAS
WE BELIEVE IN STOPPING WORK AND
EATING LUNCH AT THE GOLDEN STAVE
Here are some of the fabulous LIVE AUCTION donations from our many supportive friends.
You could grab a bargain while helping thousands of sick kids.
You’ve got to be there to be in it!
2018 Golden Stave Live Auction
- Splendour in the Grass package of two 3-Day Gold Event, Camping & Gold Bar tickets to Splendour in the Grass 19th Annual Music & Arts Festival in 2019. Having your hands on a Gold Pass means you’ll do SITG 2019 in style. It includes access to Splendour’s Gold Bar (VIP vibes), Amphitheatre side of stage viewing, and the Golden View Bar overlooking all the main stage action. N.B. Tickets must be claimed BEFORE 30 MARCH 2019 with the two full names and birthdates of the ticket holders. Also included are two return flights Sydney-Coolangatta return which must be booked at least 60 days prior to the event.
- For all the V8 Supercar fans a Hot Lap with V8 Champion Scott McLaughlin - Dick Johnson Racing Team Penske who he holds the fastest Lap ever at Bathurst. Plus, when the V8s are in Sydney next a meet and greet the team.
- Two return economy class flights plus three nights’ accommodation in an Executive Suite including breakfast for two guests at the Grand Mercure Auckland.
- From our good friends at Chase Gallery - PABLO PICASSO “Femme d’Avignon”, 1955 Colour pochoir from Picasso’s “Venti Pochoirs Originali” series. Picasso personally oversaw the publication of this very rare portfolio of pochoirs after some of his most famous paintings. A retrospective of sorts, spanning the length of Picasso’s varied and illustrious career, each of the styles Picasso either mastered or popularised is represented in this compilation and there are excellent examples of works from his “Blue”, “Rose”, “Cubist” and “Surrealism” Periods. Fine detailing and strong primary colours are the common stylistic traits prevalent in each of the works in this series. Retail Value: $6000
- Thai Island Getaway - 7 nights for 6 people - This modern tropical style 3-bedroom villa is designed for the ultimate indoor/outdoor living experience. It features a stunning infinity edge swimming pool, a sunken covered outdoor lounge and outdoor dining area, which is enhanced by the magnificent natural setting. The island of Koh Phangan is located in the Gulf of Thailand in the Surat Thani province of Southern Thailand covered in green unspoilt jungle land. It is the fifth largest island in Thailand with a surface area of 191 km2. The arrival of luxury five star resorts in Thong Nai pan and a number of high end resorts on the south coast have meant that Koh Phangan is now a popular choice for luxury holidays and honeymooners. Amenities - Security and communal area management, Dedicated cleaning and maintenance staff, Wifi Internet - Can stream movies, Fully managed infrastructure (concrete road, serviced water supply, private electricity supply). Environmental awareness - sourcing local materials, resources and staff, with sustainable rainwater collection and recycling. Excludes Travel dates - December 15 until February 28 & the month of August. Strict terms and conditions apply and you have 2 months to secure holiday dates from the date of purchase and Holidays must be used within 12 months of purchase. Reserve $4,000
- An Original Fender Telecaster in case signed by The Stranglers.
- From our friends at Qantas a bottle of Krug 2000 vintage
- From our generous friends at Chugg Entertainment, 4 VIP tickets to 2019 Laneway Festival
- From our wonderful friends from CT Freight & Robbie Bull Airbnb - accommodation package which includes; Two nights’ accommodation in a self-contained unit including breakfast at 51 Main Western Boutique property - a beautiful 5 Acre farm in Tamborine Mountain plus 2 x return economy tickets ex Sydney to Coolangatta.
- Thanks to our good friend Peter Noble who has kindly donated for two lucky people : Two Bluesfest Season Passes (2 x 5 days Festival Tickets with VIP) to have the musical experience of a lifetime at the 2019 Annual World Class Bluesfest at Byron Bay 18 – 22 April 2019. Also included are two return economy flights Sydney-Coolangatta which must be booked at least 60 days prior to the event. Reserve $2,000
- With compliments of the Sydney Swans and Accor Hotels a 2019 Sydney Swans Experience - 4 tickets to a 2019 Sydney Swans SCG match plus 4 post match change room passes and a team signed Sydney Swans playing jumper.
- Sony Music Entertainment Australia kindly donates Sony Music Studio package – one full day recording between 10am and 8pm subject to availability at at 11-19 Hargrave St, Darlinghurst. This auction item must be used between 1 November 2018 and 31 October 2019.
- Thanks to Singapore Airlines and Swissotel 2 return economy class tickets from Sydney to Singapore plus 3 nights’ accommodation at the Swissotel Singapore including breakfast for two guests. Flights are valid until 31 October 2019 & must be booked at least 30 days prior to travel on Singapore Airlines operated services. (Travel is not permitted during peak travel times such as Christmas & School Holidays. Other blackout periods may apply).
- A signed A League jersey from the Western Sydney Wanderers compliments of Accor Hotels.
- Treat yourself and 19 guests to the award winning World’s Best Steak!. Choose either a lunch or dinner for a group of 20 guests. Australian premium beef Producer Jack’s Creek will provide the steaks for Pullman’s Mobius Bar & Grill - Pullman Sydney Airport. Mobius Bar & Grill chefs will cook and provide side dishes & cheese boards to finish. Pullman Sydney Airport Hotel will also include the following beverages in the package: water, red & white wine. Spirits and other alcohol will be an additional cost. Reserve $1,500
- From our mates at Frontier Touring a Frontier’s Hottest Tickets in Town package which includes the following: Charlie XCX 2 x GA tickets - Metro Theatre Tuesday 23 October 2018, Sam Smith 2 x A reserve tickets - Qudos Bank Arena Wednesday 14 November 2018, The Rubens 2 x GA tickets - Enmore Theatre Friday 16 November 2018, David Byrne 2 x A Reserve tickets - ICC Sydney Theatre Tuesday 20 November 2018, The Church 2 x A Reserved seats - State Theatre Friday 30 November 2018, Orchestrated 2 x A reserved seats – ICC Sydney Theatre 14 December 2018, Paul Kelly – Making Gravy featuring Paul Kelly, Angus & Julia Stone, D.D Dumbo & Angie McMahon 2 x Premium GA – The Domain Saturday 15 December 2018, Bastille 2 x GA tickets – Big Top Friday 19 January 2019, *Rodriguez 2 x Gold Reserve tickets – ICC Sydney Theatre Tuesday 5 February 2019, *Lily Allen 2 x Reserve tickets – Enmore Tuesday 5 February 2019, ADOTG – John Butler Trio & Missy Higgins – with Dan Sultan & Stella Donnelly 2 x Front GA tickets - Bimbadgen Winery, Hunter Valley Saturday 16 February 2019. Total Value $ 2,785.80
- From our friends at Chugg Entertainment, 4 VIP tickets and onsite glamping accommodation for four people with access to VIP bar at CMC Rocks QLD on 15-17 March 2019 at Willowbank Raceway Champions Way Ipswich QLD.
- From our mates at Accor Hotels, a 2018 NSW Blues State of Origin signed jersey.
- A Fender Stratocaster in case signed by Cold Chisel.
- A FIJI Package with compliments from Fiji Airways & Accor hotels. 2 x return economy class flights to Nadi with Fiji Airways (ex an east coast Australian capital city) + 3 nights’ accommodation in an Accor property in Fiji.
- Emma Hack Original limited-edition artwork number 8/83 Digital Photographic print 700mm x 550mm with certificate of authenticity. Emma hack is an Australian artist working in the unique medium of body paint installation and photography. Exhibiting extensively throughout australia since 1999, emma’s astounding artworks have since captured the attention of collectors and art lovers worldwide. Emma has received great acclaim for her refined body paint camouflage technique; through a combination of painting on canvas, body painting and studio-based photography, her work evokes a rich array of visual narrative and magical realism. Best known for her Wallpaper series (2005-2013). Emma Hack’s diverse artwork collections draw inspiration from the unique Australian flora and fauna, as well as Oriental influences and expanding to fine embroidered portraits. Valued at $5000
- From our friends at Chugg Entertainment – 4 Tickets to Florence & The Machine 26th Jan 2019.
- Money Can’t Buy Experience – compliments of Clive Thomas and Sofitel Sydney Wentworth the Mowtown Records Legends, the Four Tops have come together to host the ultimate Dinner and Cabaret show Monday 17 December 2018. The prize includes 2 x front table tickets to the Four Tops plus overnight accommodation at Sofitel Sydney Wentworth in a superior room including breakfast thanks to Accor Hotel Group.
- Luxury Yacht Cruise - 45ft Swan. 4-6 hours of sailing on Sydney Harbour, (daylight hours only). Up to 10 pax . Depart & return to Woolwich Dock. Food & beverage provided. Excludes weekends.
- An Epiphone Vintage Sunburst guitar signed by Robbie Williams Reserve $1,000
- Fabulous Fiji incl Flights - 7 Nights for 2 People - 2 x economy flights, return airport transfers and to stay at a 4 star FIJI Resort for 7 nights!!! **All Bookings Subject to availability for the dates requested**. Stay at either HILTON FIJI BEACH RESORT & SPA or RADISSON BLUE RESORT FIJI DENARAU ISLAND, the package includes, 2 x Return Economy Flights for 2 people, Check-in 20/23kg luggage included plus 7kg Carry on for 2 people, Minimum 4 Star Accommodation for 7 nights, 2 x Buffet breakfast for 2 people (not on the day of arrival), Return Airport Transfers for 2 people, Itinerary pack sent Express Post to Client, Additional charges are applied and paid directly to the supplier for any room upgrades or additional persons travelling. Strict terms and conditions apply and you have 2 months to secure holiday dates from the date of purchase and Holidays must be used within 12 months of purchase. Reserve $4,000
- Money Can’t Buy Experience - Sunday at the Stables with Gai for 4 people where you will see the equine stars of Gai Waterhouses’ stable. This is truly an experience money cannot buy as visits to the stables are not open to the public, only to those who own a horse that Gai Waterhouse trains. On arrival at Tulloch Lodge, you will see some of the horses being paraded for their owners, as every Sunday is “Owners Day”. Following the parade, in the TJ Smith Room you will have champagne and mix with the owners. Enjoy part of racing’s history with photographs and trophies of champions, both past and present.
- Bali Private Getaway - 7 Nights for 8 Guests - Secluded and private, this magnificent villa in the Seminyak region is set in beautiful tropical grounds. The villa is in the peaceful district of Batubelig. Private and secure, the villa is suitable for a family or a group of friends to enjoy. Amenities Include: 3 King Size Beds, 1 Queen Size Bed (Maximum of 8 guests at the villa), 5 Bathrooms (4 ensuite, 1 includes stone bathtub), Airport Transfers x 2 included - Additional transfers are $60 each way, Tropical Secluded Grounds, Fully Furnished with Stylish Modern Furniture, Private Swimming Pool, WiFi, Open Living Areas, Gazebo. Staff: Chef to cook breakfast every day (food costs payable by guests), Chef to cook 1 nights dinner at the Villa (food costs payable by guests), Maid/House Keeper, Villa Manager, Pool man, Gardener and Security. Strict terms and conditions apply and you have 2 months to secure holiday dates from the date of purchase and Holidays must be used within 12 months of purchase. Reserve $3,500 Insert page
- From our mate Tim Worton, a Qudos Arena package of a catered suite for Kevin Hart and his widely successful and massively hysterical ‘The Kevin Hart Irresponsible Tour,’ at Qudos Bank Arena on Saturday 8th December. The package will include: exclusive use of a fully air-conditioned private suite, 1 x event ticket per person, premium seating accessed from the suite, a personal steward, a buffet menu served in your suite with a beverage package, The suite accommodates up to 18 guests and is valued at $6,995.
- Many thanks to Jeff Fenech, a personally donated memorabilia package.