Golden Stave Foundation (the “Event”) is owned and operated by Golden Stave Incorporated (“Golden Stave, we, us or our").
From time to time, Golden Stave may update or modify this policy, so please ensure you review it regularly for the most up to date terms. Golden Stave may, in its absolute discretion, choose to inform its users of any modifications or changes to Golden Stave’s policy.
You acknowledge and agree that your continued use of Golden Stave’s website, following any change to this policy, will constitute your acceptance of the renewed terms.
Golden Stave’s Commitment
Golden Stave recognises the importance of your right to privacy and that you have a right to control your personal information. Golden Stave understands that providing personal information is an act of trust, and one which it treats very seriously. Unless you provide Golden Stave with written consent to the contrary, this policy will govern how Golden Stave manages your personal information and safeguard your privacy.
Golden Stave is committed towards protecting your personal information and providing you with transparency in determining who can use and access your personal information and how it can be utilised.
Golden Stave is further committed towards complying with its obligations under the Australian Privacy Principles implemented by the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth) and Privacy Amendment (Enhancing Privacy Protection) Act 2012 (Cth) (the “Act”). We undertake to comply with any laws introduced to strengthen protections for our stakeholder’s privacy.
We will only collect or monitor any personal information about you where it is reasonably necessary:
- to provide you with the services and customized functionality available from our platforms;
- to provide you information;
- to facilitate the promotion and management of the Events or activities promoted through this website;
- because it is required by law;
- to process payments made through this website for the purchase of Tickets to the Event;
- to implement Golden Stave’s Ticketing Terms;
- to provide you with information about and to promote the Event and related events products and services;
- to protect Golden Stave’s rights or property of any of Golden Stave’s users; or any member of the public; or
- to lessen a serious threat to a person’s health or safety.
Golden Stave uses third party tools to help maximise your enjoyment of its platforms. When you visit our website our metric tools collect information for statistical purposes, which includes but is not limited to the type of browser you use, your server address, your top level domain name, the pages you visited and the date and time of your visit. This information is only used to analyse how our website and resources are being used. We do not use this information to personally identify anyone. This information is stored third party servers.
Cookies & related technologies
Golden Stave may utilise "cookies" and related technologies to enable it to monitor traffic patterns and to serve you more efficiently in the event that you revisit the website. A cookie does not identify you personally, but it does identify your computer. you can set your browser to disable cookies or to notify you when you receive a cookie and to provide you with an opportunity to either accept or reject it in each instance. If you disable cookies, you may not be able to access certain areas or features on Golden Stave’s website.
Log files, IP Addresses and Device Identifiers
Any time you make a request to access Golden Stave’s website, Golden Stave’s servers record certain log file information including, but not limited to, your Internet Protocol (“IP”) address, your ISP provider, browser type, and details on how you interact with third party websites. Also, please note that advertisers receive the URL of the page that you are visiting when you click an ad on or through Golden Stave’s Services. This information is collected by Golden Stave for the purposes of achieving more accurate reporting and the improvement of Golden Stave’s website.
Any further collection of your personal information than that explained above will only occur with your consent. Golden Stave only collect information from your use of its website and not from other organisations.
Golden Stave will not collect unsolicited personal information about you.
Use and Sharing of your Information
Golden Stave will not use or disclose any information about you without your consent, or access your communications on Golden Stave’s website unless it believes it to be necessary:
- because it is required or permitted by law;
- to lessen a serious threat to a person's health or safety;
- for a purpose described above under the heading “Collecting Information”;
- to enable an Golden Stave to take appropriate action in relation to a reasonable suspicion of unlawful activity, or misconduct of a serious nature that relates to Golden Stave’s functions or activities;
- to provide you with a service which you have requested;
- to provide that information to an enforcement body for one or more enforcement related activities including the conduct of surveillance activities and intelligence gathering or the conduct of protective or custodial activities;
- to implement Golden Stave’s Ticketing Terms
- to assist in the location of the person who has been reported as missing when We believe it is reasonably necessary and Golden Stave’s disclosure complies with the Act;
- to lessen or prevent a serious threat to individuals life health or safety or to public health or safety, and it is unreasonable to obtain your consent prior to the use or disclosure.
Examples of circumstances where We will use or disclose information about you includes:
- to enable Golden Stave to contact you to discuss your interest in Golden Stave’s company, the services we provide and the ways we can provide them;
- to enable Golden Stave to provide you with access to Golden Stave’s website and Golden Stave’s other services;
- to advise you of announcements and promotions and events from us or our partners;
- to enable Golden Stave to contact you in the course of providing Golden Stave’s services to you;
- to advise you about goods and services available through this website; and
- to help diagnose technical problems and to administer the Golden Stave’s website and services to improve quality; and
- to enable us to carry out maintenance, repairs and development of our website, software and computer hardware.
The types of people who may have access to your information includes:
- Internal Recipients - Employees and contractors engaged by us will have access to your personal information. Golden Stave’s resellers and advisors may also have access to your personal information; and
- State or federal police or other investigating bodies who are carrying investigations regarding suspected crimes, missing persons or other surveillance or intelligence gathering activities.
One of the purposes for collecting personal information from you is to enable Golden Stave to promote our activities and services. Golden Stave does not collect information from third parties for this purpose, nor does it send "spam" (unsolicited advertising information). If you are receiving promotional information from Golden Stave and do not wish to receive this information any longer, you may remove your name from Golden Stave’s list either by using the unsubscribe link from the promotional email, or emailing Golden Stave at email@example.com, asking to be removed from our mailing list. Please allow 5 days for this request to be processed.
Quality, Security and storage of Information
Golden Stave will endeavour to take all reasonable steps to keep secure any information which it holds about you, and to keep this information accurate, complete and up to date upon your written request.
Golden Stave takes all reasonable steps to ensure the protection of your information from misuse and loss, unauthorised access, modification or disclosure. Golden Stave achieves this by storing your information on secure servers that are protected in controlled facilities. In addition, Golden Stave’s employees and data processors are obliged to respect the confidentiality of any personal information held by Golden Stave and complying with this policy. However, Golden Stave will not be held responsible for events arising from unauthorised access to your personal information.
Access to your Personal Information
Your trust is very important to Golden Stave. If at any time you want to know exactly what personal information any part of Golden Stave’s site is holding about you, you are welcome to request that information by emailing us firstname.lastname@example.org. Unless there is some legitimate reason why Golden Stave will not provide you with this information, it will otherwise endeavour to contact you to provide a copy of any of your personal information it holds within 14 days or to notify you when it will provide it (which in any event should not be more than 30 days after your request). If Golden Stave will not provide you with access, it will notify you of this fact and of the reasons for denying you access, and a complaint process for you to follow, within 14 days of your request. If Golden Stave proposes to provide you access to your information, other than directly to you, it shall notify you of when and how you shall get access within 30 days of your request.
Correction and Deletion of your Personal Information
If at any time you wish to update any personal information held by Golden Stave (including information such as IP logs etc), please contact us by e-mailing us at email@example.com and we will process your request, having regard to the purpose for which it is held. If Golden Stave elects not to correct your information, it shall notify you within 14 days, of the reason for our refusal, the mechanisms available for you to complain about Golden Stave’s refusal and such other matters as required by the Act.
If you wish to have your personal information deleted, please let us know and we will take all reasonable steps to delete it, unless we need to retain this information for legal purposes.
Links to other websites
From time to time, Golden Stave may provide links to websites outside of its website. These linked sites are not under Golden Stave’s control and Golden Stave is not responsible for the conduct of persons, companies and other websites linked to from its website. Before disclosing your personal information on any other website, We advise you to examine the terms and conditions of such disclosure with that party.
Problems and questions
Further information on privacy
For more information about privacy issues in Australia and protecting your privacy, visit the Australian Privacy Commissioner's website at http://www.privacy.gov.au/.
If you would like more information about your rights concerning privacy, please do not hesitate to contact us or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.