The Music & Entertainment Industries once again got together for the 18th Annual Golden Stave Golf Day on Friday March 20th at picturesque St. Michaels Golf Club to raise money for children’s charities. The Golden Stave Golf Day each year produces a quality event of fun and laughter having raised more than $600,000 in 18 years of golf.
The Golden Stave welcomed new supporters this year with teams from Ichor Constructions, Market Makers, Customers ATM, iDigital Australia to name but a few. Australian long driving champion Mark Bylsma kicked off the day with a Golf Clinic as the eager group of players enjoyed a tasty sausage sizzle.
- The Winning Team - ATS Logistics - Eric Morgan, Mark Flynn, Steve Morgan, Chris Woods.
- The Best Scratch Score - iDigital Australia - John Kiddle, Wayne Anderson, Alan Thompson, Terry Hurley.
- 1st Runner Up - Show Group - John Kline, Mark Rear, Sean Glasson, Christopher Mapp.
- 2nd Runner Up - Ichor Constructions - Con Filis, Michael Kandylas, George Canlis, Nicholas Peros.
- The Female Longest Drive on the 13th hole - Sally Howland from APRA#1 team.
- The Male Longest Drive on the 13th hole - Alan Thompson from iDigital Australia team.
- Nearest The Pin on the 3rd hole - Simon Bates from Roadshow Entertainment team.
- Nearest The Pin on the 12th hole - Les Clarke from Customers ATM team.
- The Putting Competition - Terry Hurley from iDigital Australia team.
- The Fastest Male Speed on the 10th hole - Mark Rear from Show Group team.
- The Fastest Female Speed on the 10th hole - Sally Howland from APRA#1 team.
- The Slowest Speed on the 10th hole - Mark Sequeira from CCS Media Packaging team.
All players and supporters gathered at the 19th hole (the club house) at days end and celebrated a great day of good and bad golf and much fun and laughter and all are looking forward to coming back in 2010 for another great day.
Special thanks must go to the Jeff Wagner and the team at St Michaels for all their support and making it such a great day and to Bob King photography for all the great shots. Also special thanks to Barry Bradford at Golf Events and the hard working Golf Stave committee for their on going efforts.
|Sponsorship Package including Team of 4 Players ($2000 + GST)
|Team of 4 Players ($1000 + GST)